My Blog List

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Casual..

Jeans - Vera Moda, Jumper - Primark
Today I was feeling very casual, we all have those days where we dont want to dress up properly and feel like slobbing out - or i definitely do! I had one of those days that started out reallyy lazy and then was rushing around til the evening! I did a bit of a tidy of all my make up - I always bring too much to uni and then add to it all the time but hey, you can never have too many foundations!
I cannot get enough of mac foundation - I am in desp need of some more as im running out! I loved their little tartan collection over christmas too as im easily bought in by fancy packaging (who isnt) The only thing is its killing my purse. does anyone have any suggestions for other foundations that will be kinder to my purse but still great for my skin?!!
Dior eyeshadow, Black XS perfume, Sephora primer, Topshop skin glow, Mac foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment