My Blog List

Sunday 30 January 2011

Today im wearing..

Topshop Eyelashes, Italian belt, Miss selfridge cardigan and Topshop dress.

I love this belt and its been a while since ive worn it - because its been buried deep in my wardrobe at home!! I know they say never wear black and brown but i think if its matched with a pastel cardigan it works and sometimes its a nice contrast! 

17 mushroom and smoke signal

I bought myself some new nail-varnish yesterday and thought id try out a different way of doing the french manicure! I love the mushroom colour and think it just looks a bit different!


Ferragomo bow pumps. 

2 comments:

  1. Simple, yet so stylish! I love your ferragamo bow pumps!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :)
    love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete