My Blog List

Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer wishes

Hello everyone, Apologies for the lack of posts recently! Ive been very busy with job applications etc. 


I just thought I would do a little post on my list of summer wishes, Im really hoping this weather sticks around for a bit longer! Everything is so much nicer in the sunshine! 


Mulberry French Purse
Zara - studded heel shoes

Diana Camera


As you can see keeping it all light! This dress from Zara would look perfect with these heels and a lovely tan!! As I keep saying, im so in love with the summer range at Zara! Its so summery, pastels, brights, light fabrics and amazing accessories. I love this little Diana Camera, which you can get from Urban Outfitters! Im going to get one to capture holidays and festivals over the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment